Monday, June 28, 2010

Curls: I say "Yes to Cucumbers!"

I've been hearing about Yes to Cucumbers and Yes to Carrots for quite some time now, but I never came across it. Things have changed now... I used the Yes to Carrots hair mask, Yes to Cucumbers conditioner to co-wash, and the leave-in and I loved, loved, loved it! I used some Giovanni Direct Leave- in too, and topped it off with Kinky-Curly Curling Custard and my results were great! The YTC left my hair feeling moisturized and soft for days. It is definitely a part of my hair regimen now, hands down! You should try it out. I found the YTC in Target; I'm not sure where else you can get it though. If you try it out or have tried it let me know what you think, and how you use it.



1 comment:

  1. I haven't used Yes to Cucumbers or Yes to Carrots, but I've heard good things.

    ReplyDelete