Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life: Does He Love Your Curls?


Hey ladies! I'm curious to know how does your significant other feel about your natural hair. Is it something he goes for and is automatically attracted to, or is it so- so for him. Many women are trapped into the idea that straight (and long) hair is sexy and attractive, and they didn't come up with that idea alone, it's society. I personally believe that natural hair is more exotic and exciting. I can do so much to it, and more importantly I feel like an individual. Now, don't get me wrong I like to wear my hair straight on occasions (I love the length that I've retained being natural) and it's a good look, but there is just something about wearing my hair out natural and curly that feels so right! What's your take on it?

3 comments:

  1. I love my natural hair and so does my boyfriend! He thinks its so sexy that I can wear my hair natural or straight; that I can go to the pool or beach with him and actually get my hair wet. You are so right, natural hair is exotic and sexy and exciting! Its not average or like anyone else's hair; I don't blend in the crowd and I'm unique. I think that's what attracted him to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my bf likes natural hair. I think he would prefer straight hair. However, it is not his opinion that really matters to me. I am thinking about going natrual and if I do, the decision will be based solely on my feelings about natural hair. I need a little encouragement though, cause I am not sure how I will look with a new natural style.

    ReplyDelete