Saturday, January 22, 2011

Curls: IC Fantasia Gel

So I've been hearing so much about IC Fantasia Gel, and I'm low on funds so I decided to give it a try until I can get more Kinky Curly Curling Custard. It works pretty good. It gives definition and a little hold. I wouldn't pick this product over KCCC, although it is cost effective. First I tried on top of Aussie Moist, but that didn't work out too good. The mixture caused little white balls to appear all over my hair. I didn't give up on the product just yet, so I tried on top of Kinky Curly Knot Today. It worked fine I didn't have any white balls in my hair. Here are a few pictures:

Damp hair.





Dry hair



Pros: Fairly cheap, smells good, defines hair
Cons: Not a moisturizing feel to hair after dry, does not define as much as KCCC

No comments:

Post a Comment