Thursday, January 6, 2011

Curls: Low on Products

What do you do when you are low on hair products and low on money? Well I can tell you that lately I have been maintaining a look while I'm low on funds. I decided to braid my hair in two French braids to stretch my time between cowashes. It's protective and it's good enough to wear when I don't have any major engagements.






These weren't the neatest braids, but it sufficed for the night. Also, if you would like to wear the braids out but feel the to plats seem a bit kidish, you can take the ends of each braid and pin them up on the opposite side to create a cute little updo. :-) Here are a few photos of my hair pulled back in a pony the next day. I didn't intend for it to be a style, but I really like how braids stretched my hair and gave me big wavy curls considering I'm way past due on a wash and style. 







No comments:

Post a Comment