Thursday, January 20, 2011

Curls: Her Hair

So have you ever seen another natural's hair and in a  nice way envied that style? Well, that is exactly what "Her Hair" posts will be about. Different styles I've seen on others that are cute and stylish. I hope you keep up. If you want to submit your own style please do, and you will be featured in a post on Love, Life, and Curls. 

Here is a picture of YouTuber Trenellm after she used curlformers on her natural hair. This style reminded me of the big bouncy curls we all can attain when using the right tools. I absolutely love the look! I think that soon enough I'll be doing my own "tryout" on the curlformers.








 Just in case you aren't sure what a curlformer is, here is a picture of Trenellm with them stil in: 


No comments:

Post a Comment