Saturday, January 8, 2011

Curls: Finger Detangling Follow-Up, Aussie Moist, and Twists

In a previos post I told you guys about my "less stress detangling" that allows me to detangle my hair but cause less stress; thus, giving me less shedding. Well after well over a week and matted and dry hair, I could not go any longer with out washing and conditioning my hair. I washed my hair with a Giovonni product, but I am really excited about my Aussie Moist experience. It was my first time purchasing the condition after hearing nothing but good things about it. I absolutely loved it! You get a good bit of conditioner for the price (33 fl oz for $7.60 with taxes). The smell was great, and it provided enough slip in my hair to finger detangle despite how tangled it was. I also left some of the Aussie in as a leave-in, and I am very pleased! Here are a few pictures:







The amount of shedding from finger detangling and following with a wide-tooth comb


 


My hair freshly washed and conditioned with Aussie Moist



 I decided to twist my hair for the night by adding Kinky- Curly Curling Custard on top of the Aussie Moist.




When I twists my hair while it's still wet there is obviously shrinkage, so my method to combat the shrinkage is to take all of the twist and twist them together and then band them to keep them stretched. 




 My hair should be dry by tomorrow. I'll take the twists down and post some pictures of the results! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment