Friday, July 9, 2010

Curls: Frizz: Fight it or Accept it?

Hello my fellow curlies, a huge problem we ALL deal with is frizz. There are many products that target cutting out frizz and taming curls, but I think I have come to accept frizz (I mean at some point is going to rear its ugly head.) After that realization I feel that some frizz is actually okay. It doesn't look half bad to me. I've noticed when I see other natural heads with frizz, their manes look gorgeous; I think sometimes I am just over critical of my own hair. So with that being said, I do love using my Kinky-Curly Curling Custard (it is definitely a must have in my hair regimen,) but when those little frizzes pop up it's fine. I just give my hair a little shake accept the frizz as fullness :-) and keep pushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment