Thursday, December 23, 2010

It has been a looog time

It definitely has been a long time since I have blogged but all with good reason. I have finished my Masters, started a new job teaching at the college level, and have been planning a wedding. Thus, I had to take a break from Love, Life, & Curls, but I am back now! I have been documenting and experimenting with my hair in many different ways, so I plan to share it all with you! First, I'll start with hair growth. Back in October of this year I straightened my hair, I couldn't help but notice that it grew quite a bit since I last straightened. So here are a couple of pics: 
Oct. 2010

Early 2010

You can see in the second picture that my hair was trying to grow. The sides were a tad bit longer than the middle. In the first picture you can see that my hair began to fill out and grew a few inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment