Thursday, December 23, 2010

Curls: Chic Updo


So months and months ago I was browsing blogs and on CurlyNikii.com a young lady by the name of West had nice pictures and good info on a chic natural updo. Well I was in summer school working on my M.A. and working out (I also played collegiate basketball), and I desperately needed to do something with my hair that did not require much time. Thus, myself and a friend gave this style a shot. Here are some  photos the style:
This is a side and back view

Front side




Somewhat of the top/back

Front/top

The style was pretty simple. My friend twisted all my hair to the center like a mohawk and twisted the hair all the way to the ends. I just played with the hair and pinned it up all over. There are many ways to wear this style. You're the artist!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really nice updo. I love your hair! Give us more!

    ReplyDelete